| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mbabane in April is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched with rain occasionally. Circa 101mm (4in) of fluid descends across on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Mbabane April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mbabane, Swaziland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mbabane: