Vs > Auckland, Otara
Mbabane vs Auckland, Otara Climate & Distance Between
Mbabane vs Iriomotejima, Japan
Mbabane vs Haeju, South Korea
Mbabane vs Resolute, Nt, Canada
Mbabane vs Port Fitzroy, New Zealand
Auckland, Otara vs Bohicon, Benin
Auckland, Otara vs Riga, Latvia
Auckland, Otara vs Arak, Iran
Auckland, Otara vs Trinkot, Afghanistan
Windhoek vs Ramsar
Marble Bar, Western Australia vs Pascagoula, Ms
Sena Madureira vs Delaware, Oh
Cleveland, Ohio vs Essaouira
- The distance between Mbabane, Swaziland and Auckland, Otara, New Zealand is approximately 12,024 km or 7,472 mi.
- To reach Mbabane in this distance one would set out from Auckland, Otara bearing 214° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mbabane bearing 330° or NNW .
- Mbabane has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Auckland, Otara has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mbabane is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Auckland, Otara is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 2.3 °C (4.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.4 °C (2.5°F) less in Mbabane. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 131.2 mm (5.2 in) more which is equivalent to 131.2 l/m² (3.22 US gal/ft²) or 1,312,000 l/ha (140,262 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.4° higher in Mbabane than in Auckland, Otara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mbabane relative to Auckland, Otara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Auckland, Otara vs Mbabane
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -114 (-4)
|| -107 (-4)
|| -87 (-3)
|| -41 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mbabane vs Tristan Da Cunha, Tristan Da Cunha
Mbabane vs Munich, Germany
Mbabane vs Sioux City, Ia, Usa
Mbabane vs Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa
Auckland, Otara vs St Maarten, Saint Martin
Auckland, Otara vs Colorado Springs, Co, Usa
Auckland, Otara vs White Hall, Il, Usa
Auckland, Otara vs Charlottetown, Pe, Canada
San Diego, California vs Bluffields
Rio Branco vs Te Aroha
Port Elizabeth vs Loei
Zhijiang vs Barbacena
Mbabane vs Auckland, Otara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mbabane
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland, Otara