Vs > Balclutha, Finegand
Mbabane vs Balclutha, Finegand Climate & Distance Between
Mbabane vs Radicofani, Italy
Mbabane vs Waco, Tx, Usa
Mbabane vs Kajaani, Finland
Mbabane vs Mandalay, Myanmar
Balclutha, Finegand vs Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile
Balclutha, Finegand vs Quito, Ecuador
Balclutha, Finegand vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa
Balclutha, Finegand vs Sivas, Turkey
Miami, Florida vs Melo
Vize Island vs Findlay, Oh
Chahbahar vs Savannakhet
Vassouras vs Mbabane
- The distance between Mbabane, Swaziland and Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand is approximately 10,928 km or 6,791 mi.
- To reach Mbabane in this distance one would set out from Balclutha, Finegand bearing 216.8° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mbabane bearing 332.5° or NNW .
- Mbabane has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Balclutha, Finegand has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mbabane is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Balclutha, Finegand is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 6.6 °C (11.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.8 °C (3.2°F) less in Mbabane. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 675.8 mm (26.6 in) more which is equivalent to 675.8 l/m² (16.59 US gal/ft²) or 6,758,000 l/ha (722,475 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.8° higher in Mbabane than in Balclutha, Finegand.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mbabane relative to Balclutha, Finegand. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balclutha, Finegand vs Mbabane
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mbabane vs Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland
Mbabane vs Campina Grande, Brazil
Mbabane vs Mendoza Aero, Argentina
Mbabane vs Miyakejima, Japan
Balclutha, Finegand vs Rumoi, Japan
Balclutha, Finegand vs Trapani/ Birgi, Italy
Balclutha, Finegand vs Bambui, Brazil
Balclutha, Finegand vs Bogdarin, Russia
Moca vs Brussels
Sao Simao vs Dover, De
Oshkosh, Wi vs Okhotsk
Córdoba vs Port Sudan
Mbabane vs Balclutha, Finegand Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mbabane
Climate Guides for Locations near Balclutha, Finegand