Vs > Eyrewell Forest
Mbabane vs Eyrewell Forest Climate & Distance Between
Mbabane vs Monte Azul, Brazil
Mbabane vs Newkirk, Ok, Usa
Mbabane vs Sibbi, Pakistan
Mbabane vs Syracuse, Ne, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs London, England, Uk
Eyrewell Forest vs Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Maquinchao, Argentina
Eyrewell Forest vs Fort De France, Martinique
Amherst, Ma vs Pompeu
Junin vs Conway, Ar
Kayes vs Chongqing
Zahedan vs Bom J. Do Piaui
- The distance between Mbabane, Swaziland and Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand is approximately 11,304 km or 7,025 mi.
- To reach Mbabane in this distance one would set out from Eyrewell Forest bearing 215.1° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mbabane bearing 332.2° or NNW .
- Mbabane has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Eyrewell Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mbabane is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Eyrewell Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 5.7 °C (10.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.5 °C (6.3°F) less in Mbabane. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 588.3 mm (23.2 in) more which is equivalent to 588.3 l/m² (14.44 US gal/ft²) or 5,883,000 l/ha (628,932 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17° higher in Mbabane than in Eyrewell Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mbabane relative to Eyrewell Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Eyrewell Forest vs Mbabane
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -41 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mbabane vs Nandi, Fiji
Mbabane vs Kokpekty, Kazakhstan
Mbabane vs Kenora, On, Canada
Mbabane vs Klamath Falls, Or, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Tuckerton, Nj, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines
Eyrewell Forest vs Vilnius, Lithuania
Eyrewell Forest vs Espinosa, Brazil
Mount Pleasant, Mi vs Arak
Rumipamba vs Peoria, Il
Memphis, Tennessee vs Washington, Ia
Bilma vs Oconto, Wi
Mbabane vs Eyrewell Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mbabane
Climate Guides for Locations near Eyrewell Forest