Vs > Gwavas Forest
Mbabane vs Gwavas Forest Climate & Distance Between
Mbabane vs Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia
Mbabane vs Chapais, Qc, Canada
Mbabane vs Kljuci, Russia
Mbabane vs Columbus, In, Usa
Gwavas Forest vs Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Gwavas Forest vs San Diego, California, Usa
Gwavas Forest vs Otautau, New Zealand
Gwavas Forest vs Sao Luis, Brazil
Scuro Mountain vs Covington, La
Balmoral Forest vs Kwajalein Island
Almaty vs Spickard, Mo
La Plata vs Cimone Mountain
- The distance between Mbabane, Swaziland and Gwavas Forest, New Zealand is approximately 11,838 km or 7,356 mi.
- To reach Mbabane in this distance one would set out from Gwavas Forest bearing 212.1° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mbabane bearing 332.8° or NNW .
- Mbabane has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Gwavas Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mbabane is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Gwavas Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 5.6 °C (10°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.1 °C (3.8°F) less in Mbabane. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 137.3 mm (5.4 in) more which is equivalent to 137.3 l/m² (3.37 US gal/ft²) or 1,373,000 l/ha (146,783 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.3° higher in Mbabane than in Gwavas Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mbabane relative to Gwavas Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gwavas Forest vs Mbabane
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -98 (-4)
|| -101 (-4)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -46 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mbabane vs Ozark, Ar, Usa
Mbabane vs Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand
Mbabane vs Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa
Mbabane vs Port-Said, Egypt
Gwavas Forest vs Pamban, India
Gwavas Forest vs Vrfu Omu, Romania
Gwavas Forest vs Chillan, Chile
Gwavas Forest vs Greenwood, Ns, Canada
Koumac vs Birzai
Dibrugarh, Assam vs Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta
Irbid vs Dubuque, Ia
Ohakea vs Omarama, Tara Hills
Mbabane vs Gwavas Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mbabane
Climate Guides for Locations near Gwavas Forest