Vs > Lake Coleridge
Mbabane vs Lake Coleridge Climate & Distance Between
Mbabane vs Syracuse, Ne, Usa
Mbabane vs Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand
Mbabane vs Uummannaq, Greenland
Mbabane vs Ciudad Real, Spain
Lake Coleridge vs Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Lake Coleridge vs Pendleton, Or, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Lastourville, Gabon
Lake Coleridge vs Caceres, Brazil
Hatanga vs Santis
Guanare vs Dodge City, Ks
Phetchabun vs Napier, Hawkes Bay
Siauliai vs La Serena-La Florida
- The distance between Mbabane, Swaziland and Lake Coleridge, New Zealand is approximately 11,272 km or 7,005 mi.
- To reach Mbabane in this distance one would set out from Lake Coleridge bearing 215.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mbabane bearing 331.8° or NNW .
- Mbabane has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Lake Coleridge has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mbabane is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Coleridge is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 6.4 °C (11.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.5 °C (6.3°F) less in Mbabane. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 512.6 mm (20.2 in) more which is equivalent to 512.6 l/m² (12.58 US gal/ft²) or 5,126,000 l/ha (548,003 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.9° higher in Mbabane than in Lake Coleridge.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mbabane relative to Lake Coleridge. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Coleridge vs Mbabane
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mbabane vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
Mbabane vs Libreville, Gabon
Mbabane vs Casablanca, Morocco
Mbabane vs Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece
Lake Coleridge vs Bogdarin, Russia
Lake Coleridge vs Muroran, Japan
Lake Coleridge vs Orono, Me, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Aragarcas, Brazil
Trang vs Krasnoufimsk
Mount Isa vs Takada
Waycrosse, Ga vs Fairbanks, Alaska
Sobral vs Wiluna, Western Australia
Mbabane vs Lake Coleridge Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mbabane
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Coleridge