Vs > Lake Tekapo
Mbabane vs Lake Tekapo Climate & Distance Between
Mbabane vs Vestervig, Denmark
Mbabane vs Rosario, Argentina
Mbabane vs Philo, Oh, Usa
Mbabane vs Essaouira, Morocco
Lake Tekapo vs Skikda, Algeria
Lake Tekapo vs Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark
Lake Tekapo vs Trinidad, Co, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway
Kota Kinabalu vs Johnstown, Pa
Unzendake vs Dryden, On
Dwarka vs Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir
Slave Lake, Ab vs Roseau, Mn
- The distance between Mbabane, Swaziland and Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is approximately 11,164 km or 6,937 mi.
- To reach Mbabane in this distance one would set out from Lake Tekapo bearing 216.4° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mbabane bearing 331.5° or NNW .
- Mbabane has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Lake Tekapo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mbabane is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Tekapo is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 7.8 °C (14°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.5 °C (9.9°F) less in Mbabane. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 726.4 mm (28.6 in) more which is equivalent to 726.4 l/m² (17.83 US gal/ft²) or 7,264,000 l/ha (776,570 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.6° higher in Mbabane than in Lake Tekapo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mbabane relative to Lake Tekapo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Tekapo vs Mbabane
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -38 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -29 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mbabane vs Greenville, Pa, Usa
Mbabane vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada
Mbabane vs Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa
Mbabane vs Hyesan, South Korea
Lake Tekapo vs La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
Lake Tekapo vs Palestine, Il, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Campo Mourao, Brazil
Lake Tekapo vs Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia
Mellette, Sd vs Reefton
Los Andes vs San Rafael
Msekera Agromet vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT
Toyooka vs Parana
Mbabane vs Lake Tekapo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mbabane
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Tekapo
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE