Vs > Lower Hutt, Avalon
Mbabane vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Climate & Distance Between
Mbabane vs Darlington, Sc, Usa
Mbabane vs Erlian, China
Mbabane vs Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Mbabane vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Gore Bay, On, Canada
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Samana, Dominican Republic
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Winchmore, New Zealand
Umm Benin vs Bir Moghrein
Aiken, Sc vs Bonifati (Cape)
Radicofani vs Coen, Queensland
Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord vs Guanare
- The distance between Mbabane, Swaziland and Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand is approximately 11,627 km or 7,225 mi.
- To reach Mbabane in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Avalon bearing 213.2° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mbabane bearing 332.7° or NNW .
- Mbabane has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Lower Hutt, Avalon has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mbabane is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Avalon is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 3.8 °C (6.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1 °C (1.8°F) less in Mbabane. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 7.2 mm (0.3 in) less which is equivalent to 7.2 l/m² (0.18 US gal/ft²) or 72,000 l/ha (7,697 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.8° higher in Mbabane than in Lower Hutt, Avalon.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mbabane relative to Lower Hutt, Avalon. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Mbabane
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -120 (-5)
|| -125 (-5)
|| -127 (-5)
|| -97 (-4)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mbabane vs Monmouth, Il, Usa
Mbabane vs Fresno, California, Usa
Mbabane vs Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa
Mbabane vs Grosseto, Italy
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Campbell River, Bc, Canada
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Grassmere, New Zealand
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Konstanz vs Fort Morgan, Co
Shingle Point, Yt vs Tromso
Bayandelger vs Yorkton, Sk
Sarata vs Marengo, Il
Mbabane vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mbabane
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Avalon