Vs > Lower Hutt, Gracefield
Mbabane vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield Climate & Distance Between
Mbabane vs Sennar, Sudan
Mbabane vs Bambui, Brazil
Mbabane vs Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada
Mbabane vs Wellington, New Zealand
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Nowra Ran, Australia
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Ma’An, Jordan
Patos De Minas vs Cordoba Obs
Mcgill, Nv vs Zigalovo
Braganca vs Rapid City, South Dakota
Burgeo, Nf vs Eugene, Or
- The distance between Mbabane, Swaziland and Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand is approximately 11,627 km or 7,225 mi.
- To reach Mbabane in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Gracefield bearing 213.2° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mbabane bearing 332.7° or NNW .
- Mbabane has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Lower Hutt, Gracefield has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mbabane is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Gracefield is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 3.8 °C (6.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.6 °C (1.1°F) less in Mbabane. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 21.4 mm (0.8 in) more which is equivalent to 21.4 l/m² (0.53 US gal/ft²) or 214,000 l/ha (22,878 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.8° higher in Mbabane than in Lower Hutt, Gracefield.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mbabane relative to Lower Hutt, Gracefield. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Mbabane
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -109 (-4)
|| -126 (-5)
|| -137 (-5)
|| -109 (-4)
|| -52 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Mbabane vs Thursday Island Mo, Australia
Mbabane vs Arco Verde, Brazil
Mbabane vs Koutia, Mali
Mbabane vs Atbara, Sudan
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Viljujsk, Russia
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Curitiba, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Ny-Alesund, Norway
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada
Mena, Ar vs Nadi, Viti Levu
Magoye vs Lusaka
Ajaccio, Corsica vs La Plata
Charleston (municipal), Sc vs Williamsburg, Va
Mbabane vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mbabane
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Gracefield