Vs > Mokau, Mohakatino Stn
Mbabane vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn Climate & Distance Between
Mbabane vs Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa
Mbabane vs Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa
Mbabane vs Braganca, Portugal
Mbabane vs Van, Turkey
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Wellsburg, Wv, Usa
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Mcminnville, Tn, Usa
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Gardiz, Afghanistan
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs York, Pa, Usa
Port-Gentil vs Mombetsu
Lawrence, Ma vs Tairua Forest
Hurbanovo vs Mogoca
Port Elizabeth vs Reykhólar
- The distance between Mbabane, Swaziland and Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand is approximately 11,845 km or 7,361 mi.
- To reach Mbabane in this distance one would set out from Mokau, Mohakatino Stn bearing 213.8° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mbabane bearing 331° or NNW .
- Mbabane has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Mokau, Mohakatino Stn has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mbabane is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mokau, Mohakatino Stn is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 2.8 °C (5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.7 °C (1.3°F) less in Mbabane. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 195.7 mm (7.7 in) less which is equivalent to 195.7 l/m² (4.8 US gal/ft²) or 1,957,000 l/ha (209,216 US gal/ac) less. About 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.3° higher in Mbabane than in Mokau, Mohakatino Stn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mbabane relative to Mokau, Mohakatino Stn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Mbabane
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -123 (-5)
|| -144 (-6)
|| -132 (-5)
|| -105 (-4)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -196 (-8)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mbabane vs Tateno, Japan
Mbabane vs Teslin, Yt, Canada
Mbabane vs Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland
Mbabane vs Yevlax, Azerbaijan
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Balkhash, Kazakhstan
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Barbalha, Brazil
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Houston, Texas, Usa
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Roswell, Nm, Usa
Seychelles vs Cokurdah
Rushville, Il vs Oshima
Byrd vs Canton, Ny
Rio Cuarto vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On
Mbabane vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mbabane
Climate Guides for Locations near Mokau, Mohakatino Stn
- Marokopa, New Zealand - 47.1 kms (29.3 miles) N
- Dumbreck, New Zealand - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) NNE
- Piopio, Cumbrae, New Zealand - 40.6 kms (25.3 miles) NNE
- Glenochy, New Zealand - 31.1 kms (19.3 miles) NE
- Aria, Glenburn, New Zealand - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) ENE
- Ongarue, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.7 miles) E
- Taumarunui, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) ESE
- Tatu, New Zealand - 38.8 kms (24.1 miles) SE