Vs > Moutere Hills
Mbabane vs Moutere Hills Climate & Distance Between
Mbabane vs Whatawhata, New Zealand
Mbabane vs Decimomannu, Italy
Mbabane vs Passo Fundo, Brazil
Mbabane vs Kinston, Nc, Usa
Moutere Hills vs Sakata, Japan
Moutere Hills vs Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa
Moutere Hills vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand
Moutere Hills vs Analalava, Madagascar
Guaramiranga vs Azua
Lozovaja vs Burundi
Baruunkharaa vs Córdoba
Luperon vs Niigata
- The distance between Mbabane, Swaziland and Moutere Hills, New Zealand is approximately 11,527 km or 7,163 mi.
- To reach Mbabane in this distance one would set out from Moutere Hills bearing 214.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mbabane bearing 331.5° or NNW .
- Mbabane has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Moutere Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mbabane is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Moutere Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 3.9 °C (7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2 °C (3.6°F) less in Mbabane. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 265.5 mm (10.5 in) more which is equivalent to 265.5 l/m² (6.52 US gal/ft²) or 2,655,000 l/ha (283,837 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.9° higher in Mbabane than in Moutere Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mbabane relative to Moutere Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Moutere Hills vs Mbabane
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -72 (-3)
|| -30 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mbabane vs Fort Myers, Fl, Usa
Mbabane vs Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
Mbabane vs Cornwall, Vt, Usa
Mbabane vs Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand
Moutere Hills vs Guaratinga, Brazil
Moutere Hills vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Moutere Hills vs Villarrica, Paraguay
Moutere Hills vs Manyberries, Alberta, Canada
Catacamas vs Ghardaia
Georgetown vs Maniwaki, Qc
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Charlo, Nb
Lubbock, Texas vs Steffenville, Mo
Mbabane vs Moutere Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mbabane
Climate Guides for Locations near Moutere Hills