Vs > Vrangelja Island
Mbabane vs Vrangelja Island Climate & Distance Between
Mbabane vs Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Mbabane vs Bethel, Alaska, Usa
Mbabane vs Woodhill Forest, New Zealand
Mbabane vs Waiorongomai, New Zealand
Vrangelja Island vs Broken Bow, Ne, Usa
Vrangelja Island vs Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia
Vrangelja Island vs Felixstowe, England, Uk
Vrangelja Island vs Kairouan, Tunisia
San Juan De Marcona vs Szeged
Red Bluff, California vs London-Gatwick
Vrangelja Island vs Ogdensburg, Ny
Lewisburg, Wv vs Rockford, Il
- The distance between Mbabane, Swaziland and Vrangelja Island, Russia is approximately 14,709 km or 9,141 mi.
- To reach Mbabane in this distance one would set out from Vrangelja Island bearing 323° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mbabane bearing 192.6° or SSW .
- Mbabane has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Vrangelja Island has a tundra climate (ET).
- Mbabane is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Vrangelja Island is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 28.4 °C (51°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.8 °C (35.6°F) less in Mbabane. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1159.8 mm (45.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1159.8 l/m² (28.46 US gal/ft²) or 11,598,000 l/ha (1,239,903 US gal/ac) more. About 7 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 43.8° higher in Mbabane than in Vrangelja Island.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mbabane relative to Vrangelja Island. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vrangelja Island vs Mbabane
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mbabane vs Maracaibo, Venezuela
Mbabane vs Tabriz, Iran
Mbabane vs Taungoo, Myanmar
Mbabane vs Tobruk, Libya
Vrangelja Island vs Mutsu, Japan
Vrangelja Island vs Eastman, Ga, Usa
Vrangelja Island vs Kabwe Agromet, Zambia
Vrangelja Island vs Dover, Tn, Usa
Wake Island vs Duquoin, Il
Kaikoura vs Vestmannaeyjar
Odessa vs Kofu
Ouagadougou vs Burlington, Vt
Mbabane vs Vrangelja Island Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mbabane
Climate Guides for Locations near Vrangelja Island
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 782.4 kms (486.2 miles) ENE
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 782.6 kms (486.3 miles) ENE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 1161.7 kms (721.9 miles) E
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 782.5 kms (486.2 miles) ESE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 643.3 kms (399.7 miles) SE
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1137 kms (706.5 miles) ESE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 905.6 kms (562.7 miles) SE
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 768 kms (477.2 miles) SSE