Vs > Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
Mbabane vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns Climate & Distance Between
Mbabane vs Coxim, Brazil
Mbabane vs Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy
Mbabane vs Samsun, Turkey
Mbabane vs Jerez De La Frontera, Spain
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Palmyra, Syria
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Mexico City, Mexico
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Portage, Wi, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia
Fort St John, Bc vs Musulipatnam
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Onslow, Western Australia
Taungoo vs Perm
Uberaba vs Laredo, Texas
- The distance between Mbabane, Swaziland and Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand is approximately 11,754 km or 7,304 mi.
- To reach Mbabane in this distance one would set out from Wanganui, Cooks Gdns bearing 213.3° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mbabane bearing 332° or NNW .
- Mbabane has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Wanganui, Cooks Gdns has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mbabane is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Wanganui, Cooks Gdns is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 3.1 °C (5.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.2 °C (2.2°F) less in Mbabane. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 476.9 mm (18.8 in) more which is equivalent to 476.9 l/m² (11.7 US gal/ft²) or 4,769,000 l/ha (509,838 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.5° higher in Mbabane than in Wanganui, Cooks Gdns.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mbabane relative to Wanganui, Cooks Gdns. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Mbabane
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mbabane vs Tot’Ma, Russia
Mbabane vs Laketown, Ut, Usa
Mbabane vs Floresta, Brazil
Mbabane vs Caparao, Brazil
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Concepcion, Paraguay
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Mombetsu, Japan
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Marshall, Tx, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Imbert vs Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol
Dallas, Texas vs Tawau
Danville, Il vs Coral Harbour, Nt
Hay River, Nt vs Mongu
Mbabane vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mbabane
Climate Guides for Locations near Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
- Parapara, Okeore, New Zealand - 50 kms (31.1 miles) NNE
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) ENE
- Mangaonoho, New Zealand - 51.5 kms (32 miles) E
- Oxton, New Zealand - 23.4 kms (14.6 miles) ENE
- Okoia, Mangaone, New Zealand - 9.9 kms (6.2 miles) E
- Ngahere Iti, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) E
- Tiroroa Rewa, New Zealand - 48.6 kms (30.2 miles) E
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 31.2 kms (19.4 miles) ESE
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 39.9 kms (24.8 miles) ESE
- Turakina, New Zealand - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) SE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 31.7 kms (19.7 miles) ESE
- Lake Alice, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Ohakea, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) SE
- Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) SE
- Waitatapia, New Zealand - 39.6 kms (24.6 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35.1 miles) SE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 53.5 kms (33.3 miles) SSE
- Himatangi, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) SSE