Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
Mbabane vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
Mbabane vs Opotiki, New Zealand
Mbabane vs Bani, Dominican Republic
Mbabane vs Grenoble, France
Mbabane vs Puerto Maldonado, Peru
Te Kauwhata Maf vs El Arish, Egypt
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Soci, Russia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Vermilion, Ab, Canada
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Storrs, Ct
Brasilia vs Whenuapai
Vrfu Omu vs Indaial
Uman’ vs Split
- The distance between Mbabane, Swaziland and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 11,990 km or 7,450 mi.
- To reach Mbabane in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 213.6° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mbabane bearing 330.6° or NNW .
- Mbabane has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mbabane is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 2.6 °C (4.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.7 °C (3.1°F) less in Mbabane. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 191.6 mm (7.5 in) more which is equivalent to 191.6 l/m² (4.7 US gal/ft²) or 1,916,000 l/ha (204,833 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11° higher in Mbabane than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mbabane relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs Mbabane
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -99 (-4)
|| -91 (-4)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -38 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mbabane vs El Arish, Egypt
Mbabane vs Zielona Gora, Poland
Mbabane vs Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand
Mbabane vs Djanet, Algeria
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Harrow, On, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Iranshahr, Iran
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Barcelona, Spain
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores
Reboly vs Udon Thani
Iriomotejima vs Morondava
Berkeley, Ca vs Juzno-Kurilsk
Tambov vs Mumbwa
Mbabane vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mbabane
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf